Episode #7 EOFY Top Tips with Justine McLean
Justine McLean is a business coach with over twenty years-experience as a small business owner. A registered BAS agent, with a background in insolvency, retail and publishing, Justine understands small business and specialises in helping women in business reduce the overwhelm, get their finances under control, and charge what they’re truly worth.
Justine’s mission is to propel and help female entrepreneurs thrive so they can not only make more money, but also create a sustainable and profitable business and design a life they’ll love.
During this episode we get into the best End of Financial Year (EOFY Top Tips including budgets, top things that business should be focusing on with their finances, benefits of hiring an accountant and so much more. So if you want to make the most of this end of financial year, this is the episode for you.
During this episode:
- Justine’s story
- Top 3 things that businesses ask you about
- Budgets, should businesses be setting a budget and how often
- Top things that businesses should be focusing on with their finances
- EOFY top tips
- What mistakes do you see with finances at this time of year
- Benefits of hiring an accountant during the eofy
- Hot seat questions
- What are you working on at the moment that you love doing
- His 12 tips available for download
- Social Media Handles
Want more systems tools and resources?
- Download your copy 81 Tasks to Outsource to a VA.
- Need community support? Join my Facebook group, the Systems Zone
Connect with Justine McLean
Podcast: Secrets of Successful Business Podcast