Terms and Conditions
- Administration package payments must be prepaid prior to commencement of work unless otherwise agreed upon. If you commence on an hourly rate you may choose to swap to a package rate after the first 2 hours are completed.
- Hourly rates are billed at ¼ hour increments with the first hour being a minimum charge. Basic telephone calls, emails and printing stationery are included in the hourly rate. If calls are on a bulk basis then these will be billed separately (rates available upon request). Mail out (bulk) stationery is billed separately. All postage will be charged at Australia Post rates.
- Email job requests are not charged, long telephone calls and travel time for pickups/drop offs will be charged at the hourly rate.
- All payments are to be made within 7 days from the date of the invoice. Invoices are normally invoiced monthly. Overdue invoices will incur a 5% overdue fee per day.
- All rates are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- The preferred method of payment is direct bank deposit or Paypal (Note: Paypal payments will incur a 2.4% + $0.30 fee per payment transaction)
- Adminaholics checks all work to ensure that accurate work is produced, however it is the responsibility of the client to confirm the final document or work is to their satisfaction. Errors are corrected without charge, although any revisions requested by the client are charged at the Hourly Rate.
- Our turnaround time for work required is usually within 24 – 48 hours. Turnaround times for more detailed tasks will be discussed with client dependent on the difficulty of the work involved.
- Adminaholics is not registered for GST and GST is not charged on invoices.
- Adminaholics highly regards confidentiality. All projects performed by Adminaholics are considered strictly private and confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the client.
- Adminaholics reserves the right to hire contractors to fulfil requirements.
Gold Coast and Brisbane Australia